Website usage terms and conditions
Effective June 2011
With respect to these terms and conditions, the term ‘MASSACHUSETTS RIGHT TO REPAIR’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the operator and sponsor(s) of the website, namely, the Massachusetts Right to Repair Coalition (“MRRC”), whose registered office is http://www.massrighttorepair.com/contact-us/. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Site.
The use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- These terms and conditions provide only a limited license to use the Site and its content with all other rights reserved by the Massachusetts Right to Repair Coalition and/or its members or licensors. The content of the pages of the Site are made available to you for your general information and personal use only and for no other purpose. These terms and conditions are subject to change. Any change to these terms and conditions will be reviewable at this location for the Site. Moreover, any material change shall be provided with notice of such change on the home page of the Site.
- The Site and its content are provided AS-IS and AS-AVAILABLE. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly disclaim and shall have no responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we and any licensor or member of the Massachusetts Right to Repair Coalition shall not be liable.
- You expressly absolve and release us and any licensor or member of the Massachusetts Right to Repair Coalition from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond our or any licensor’s or member’s of the Massachusetts Right to Repair Coalition control. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY LICENSOR OR MEMBER OF THE MASSACHUSETTS RIGHT TO REPAIR COALITION BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT OF THE LAW, TOTAL LIABILITY OF MASSACHUSETTS RIGHT TO REPAIR COALITION OR ANY OF ITS LICENSOR OR MEMBERS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO USE OF THE SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
- When using the Site, you may provide us with additional content or information. In connection with delivering and providing to us any such content or information, you hereby and automatically grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicenseable right and license (through multiple tiers) to copy, distribute, create derivative works from, display, modify, reformat, transmit and otherwise use any such content or information as necessary in connection with the Site in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content or information. With respect to any such content or information, you must also obtain at your sole expense all necessary consents, rights, permissions and clearances (and provide us with reasonable proof thereof (if requested)) required for us to use such content or information in connection with the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any failures, inoperability, delays or problems caused by your failure to obtain the necessary rights clearance or permission or to provide any necessary content or information for your use of the Site in a timely or accurate manner. Moreover, we assume no responsibility for the content of any such content or information or the deletion of or failure to store any content or information. We reserve the right to delete or take down any content or information on the Site.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the use of the copyright notice. Copyright © 2011 Massachusetts Right to Repair Coalition and/or its members or licensors.
- All trademarks and all other names, logos or icons identifying Massachusetts Right to Repair Coalition and/or its members or licensors on this Site are the proprietary trademarks of Massachusetts Right to Repair Coalition and/or its members or licensors.
- Unauthorized use of this Site or its contents or any trademarks fond on the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the other website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These terms and conditions and your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of Massachusetts.